House for sale by Caporn Young Claremont in Wembley 6014 WA
CHARACTER STYLE, MODERN LIVINGWembley
From the tropical front garden to the lagoon-style pool, this is a home that exudes relaxation and space.
Designed as a series of bright, airy spaces, the journey begins with an elegant formal living and dining room with a soaring double-height ceiling and windows on either side offering views out to greenery.
The kitchen is modern and functional, and overlooks a slate-tiled family room, which opens out to a generous covered alfresco area and beautiful shaded swimming pool - a cool and welcoming retreat for the summer ahead.
Bedrooms are zoned, making this a great home for families. A main suite at the front of the house has an ensuite and walk-in robe, while two bedrooms to the rear share a second bathroom.
A timber staircase in the formal living area leads up to a secluded, self-contained room that would be ideal as a fourth bedroom, study or home office.
The location is very convenient: right on the West Leederville border and close to Lake Monger, on a peaceful street, with easy access to the freeway, Subiaco, the CBD and public transport.
Local schools include the well-regarded Wembley and West Leederville Primary Schools, plus Churchlands Senior High School and some excellent private schools nearby, making this a great choice for families.
- Spacious character-style contemporary home
- Low-maintenance tropical gardens
- Formal living room with double-height ceiling
- Open-plan kitchen and family room
- Zoned bedrooms, with two bedrooms to rear, main suite to front, and secluded first-floor bedroom or study
- Shady backyard with below-ground pool and covered alfresco area
- Double carport
- Minutes from Lake Monger
- Easy access to trains, buses, the freeway, the city, Leederville and Subiaco
These details are provided for information purposes only and do not form part of any contract and are not to be taken as a representation by the seller or their agent.
- Sat, 23rd Feb 11:15AM – 11:45AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?