Various Secs Hundreds of Mantung, Mercunda and Bakara Mercunda SA 5308
A substantial holding, almost 10000 acres of cropping and grazing landVarious Secs Hundreds of Mantung, Mercunda and Bakara, Mercunda
MERCUNDA - Sections 17, 25 and 146 Hundred of Mantung; Sections 100 and 101 Hundred of Mercunda; Allotment 7 Hundred of Mercunda
• Total land area of 2824ha (approx. 6975 acres) consisting of approximately 3000 acres arable, 3800 acres grazing and 175 acres scrub. This year 1600 acres were in crop.
• 11 troughs, 5 storage tanks, Historic Elizabeth Well and Drovers hut on Section 17
• 3 operational bores plus a riverwater line fed from Woolpunda via Mantung
• Soils - Red loam, sandy rises, loose surface limestone
• The main home is a Stone 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom home with inside and outside toilet, lounge, 3 a/c, kitchen/dining, large pantry, aircond rumpus room with bathroom, 3 wood fires, insulated roof, huge pantry, outdoor entertaining area
• 2 stand shearing shed with 2 plants included, stockyards, toilet and if you are looking for a worthwhile renovation project, there is a second home.
• 15.5m x 29m implements shed with power, 7.5m x 22m implements shed, 6m x 6m garage plus other smaller sheds
Price - $1,250,000
CALIPH - Sections 24 and 81 Hundred of Mantung
• This property is located approximately 8 klms from the Mercunda home property and may be sold separately to the Mercunda holding
• Total of 1196.5ha (2955 acres approx) consisting of 2400 arable acres with the remainder being heritage scrub. This year 900 acres were in crop.
• 5 troughs, bore, 2 stand shearing shed, stock yards, toilet, power, water,
Price - $650,000
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?