Unit 5/195 Webster Road Stafford 4053 QLD
Refurbished Apartment with Private Yard - Very low Body Corp.
Conveniently positioned within the heart of Stafford, this beautifully refurbished apartment is currently owner occupied and offers its own private yard and garden. Set within a small low maintenance complex of only 5 units, this light filled apartment has incredibly low body corporate fees and would suit both owner occupiers and investors alike.
Offering wonderfully high ceilings and a fresh white paint palette, the unit has a spacious internal layout which features two decent sized built-in bedrooms, a renovated bathroom, a black Caesarstone kitchen and open plan living dining area. The apartment is finished to a high standard and can be moved into without any additional costs required.
The inner northside location (7km from CBD) could not be any more convenient with a bus stop which services the City on your doorstep, Stafford City Shopping Centre (Woolworths, Hoyts Cinemas, Big W & Specialty stores) within 400 metres and access to the Clem 7 and Airport Link tunnels within a two minute drive of the complex which provide easy access to the airport, CBD and Brisbane southside. Being a family friendly location, there are a variety of excellent public and private schools within a convenient distance of the complex.
Priced to sell immediately, we would encourage you to inspect without delay.
Special features include -
* On Level 1 of a small two-level complex of only 5 apartments.The apartment has a perfect north/south aspect and overlooks its own private yard below.
* Refurbished throughout, with high internal ceilings and a fresh white paint palette
* Spacious open plan lounge/dining area with modern floor tiles
* A well presented black Caesarstone kitchen with breakfast bar, brand new electric cooktop and plenty of bench space and storage
* 2 sizeable built in bedrooms
* Refurbished main bathroom with shower over bath, modern vanity and floor to ceiling tiles
* A large single lock-up remote garage with separate laundry and workshop room
* The apartment has its own exclusive use yard and garden space ideal for buyers with small pets
* Buyers will love the incredibly low body corporate fees of only $260 per quarter
* Assessed market rent circa $300-$320 per week
The location is absolutely perfect - positioned central to schools, shopping and public transport, this apartment is awaiting a buyer to move straight in or rent straight out. For further information or to arrange your inspection, please contact DANIEL WATERS or JOSEPH DERBYSHIRE.
Year Built: 1970's
Body Corporate: $1,040.00 p/a
Rental Return: $300 - $320 p/week approx
Rates: $300.94 p/qtr
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Stafford, QLD 4053 priced between $180,000 and $330,000