Unit 4/13 Turrbal Place Aspley QLD 4034
Premium Home in Perfect Park Front LocationUnit 4/13 Turrbal Place, Aspley
Ideally situated opposite extensive parklands in a private whisper quiet cul-de-sac, you simply won’t find a better position than this. The home is a short distance from the Aspley Hypermarket (Coles/Woolworths/Kmart/Aldi) and within a 10 minute drive of Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre. Express buses to the City and Chermside operate within a convenient distance.
Positioned within a small, tightly held complex of only four, this north facing town home has the enviable position of having only 1 shared wall and benefits from additional windows to capture the sunshine and stunning park front outlook. Every now and again something extra special comes along, and this property is certainly one not to be missed.
Special Features Include:
* The contemporary design incorporates high ceilings, quality fixtures and fittings, split system air--conditioning, ceiling fans and an exceptional attention to detail throughout (owner occupied since brand new).
* The home has been immaculately maintained and offers a wonderful family friendly layout with multiple living spaces.
* The delightful kitchen is sizeable and offers quality appliances and plenty of bench space and storage.
* Living/dining area flows out seamlessly to a tranquil and beautifully landscaped private yard overlooking densely vegetated parklands.
* 3 spacious built-in bedrooms, all with north facing aspects and parkland views
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Well-appointed main bathroom including separate shower and bath
* Downstairs powder room
* Internal laundry
* Double remote lock-up garage with secure internal access. Additional drive through roller door access, perfect for a trailer or pop-up camper trailer.
* Blinds/curtains, security screens, insulation, an abundance of storage installed and NBN available.
Make your move with confidence - this is space, privacy & practicality at its absolute best. The location is superb and the home is stunning - to avoid your disappointment, act quickly. For further information or to arrange your inspection, please contact AMANDA WATERS or JOSHUA WATERS.
Year Built: 2007
Rent: $410 - $420 p/week
Rates: $318.11 p/q
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Aspley, QLD 4034 priced between $320,000 and $590,000