Unit 4/126 Logan Street Eagleby 4207 QLD
Stand-alone 3 2 2 TOWNHOUSE INVESTMENT!
Situated within a few minutes' drive to the Beenleigh Pacific Motorway M1 - Exit 34 and perfectly positioned in the complex amongst 14 other Townhouses, not too far from the pool and undercover entertaining area to cool off and enjoy with family and visitors!
Currently tenanted at $320.00 per week with fixed-term lease to early November 2017
These tenants have enjoyed staying for the past 3 years in this family friendly environment
Body corporate fees work out to approx $50 per week
What does this property have to Offer...
- 3 Bedrooms all with built in robes - giving ample storage space for everyone
- Master Bedroom with air-con and ensuite - creature comforts with your own space here
- Main bath & shower and separate Toilet - catering for the rest of your family's needs
- Open plan lounge and dining room with air-con - time to relax and enjoy with family & friends
- Easy care modern kitchen with dishwasher - more time to spend doing other things you enjoy
- Internal access to double garage - secure parking & protection from the elements
- Laundry - conveniently located in the garage with direct access to the yard.
- Bonus Powder room - no line ups in this house at all!
Great location with a walkway to Beenleigh! as well as being within 30 mins to the city lights of Brisbane & 30 mins to the beautiful beaches of the Gold Coast. Again, easy access to the M1, Logan Motorway and Express Train to Brisbane CBD or the Gold Coast. For your convenience, Eagleby has two primary schools, Childcare centres, Shopping centre with IGA, Post Office, a variety of speciality shops, Tavern and many parks and recreation areas.
Call Simone now to get through this awesome Townhouse and keep a look out for our Open Homes!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Eagleby, QLD 4207 priced between $180,000 and $330,000