Unit 20707/37 Kyabra Street Newstead QLD 4006
Near New Inner City Pad - A Perfect Investment.Unit 20707/37 Kyabra Street, Newstead
What makes this apartment even more unique is two bedrooms (both with built ins) + study nook with built in desk. An open plan living area with ducted air-conditioning throughout, a kitchen that is a pleasure to explore your culinary skills.
Best of all, just walking distance to the highly-regarded Gasworks Shopping Centre with everything from Brisbane's freshest food markets, Woolworths, complimenting cafes, restaurants and shops required for day to day living while enjoying Brisbane's most vibrant urban precinct. Transport is a delight with easy access to the Brisbane's River CityCat and the CityGlider bus through to the CBD, Southbank & West End. Only 12 minutes to the airport.
- Currently Rented for $400 per week
- Spacious open plan internal living.
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- Secure undercover parking
- High Speed Internet – NBN ready
- Modern Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Island bench breakfast bar
- Stainless steel appliances includes dishwasher, gas cook top, electric oven and range hood
- Stone bench tops in kitchens and bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Audio intercom system
- Pre-cabled for Foxtel & Phone
- Pet friendly building
Newstead Towers Features
- Lagoon style Pool with beach. Heated spa and recreational area and Gymnasium.
- Onsite management
- Private and secure basement parking for residents and visitors.
- Swipe access with intercom
- Floor to ceiling glazing
- 10 Levels
- 2 high speed lifts
- An abundance of parkland, walking paths and recreational areas at your doorstep
Newstead Towers Location
- Next door to the new Gasworks including a Woolworths, fresh food markets, pharmacy, specialty shops, bars, restaurants and cafes
- Easy access to Brisbane CBD via CityGlider bus service every 5 mins, CityCat Ferry and the River Walk
- 12 minutes to the Airport on the new Airport Link Tunnel
- Bowen Hills Train Station: 800m
- Located amongst five retail precincts
- James Street Precinct: 700m
- 5.5 hectares of parkland and recreational areas next door
- Newstead River Park and Lake: 100m
- New Farm Park: 1.2km
Property Code: 108
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?