Unit 1/8 Coxen Street Zillmere 4034 QLD
FRESHLY PAINTED LOWSET VILLA - PET FRIENDLY
If you own a cat or small dog; if you are unwilling to pay high body corporate fees and if you are wanting low maintenance lowset living; then this villa is the perfect option. Positioned privately within a small low maintenance, zero fuss complex of 8, just a short walk to Zillmere train station and local shopping (IGA, Post Office, Medical Centre), this villa is the home or investment you've been waiting for.
Special Features include -
* Lowset brick construction; freshly painted and neat and tidy throughout
* 2 spacious built-in bedrooms
* Well presented kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage
* Tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Open plan lounge and dining area
* The lounge and dining area flows out to a covered alfresco area and a large paved courtyard
* Single lock-up garage with internal access
* Assessed market rent circa $300-$310 per week and incredibly low body corporate fees
Positioned central to schools, shopping and public transport, this villa is awaiting a buyer to move straight in or rent straight out. For further information or to arrange your inspection, please contact DANIEL WATERS.
Year Built: 1992
Rates: $318.11 p/q
Body Corporate: $512.37 p/q
Rent: $300 - $310 p/week approx
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Zillmere, QLD 4034 priced between $180,000 and $330,000