Unit 12/9-11 Manning Street South Brisbane 4101 QLD
Another Property SOLD by Bees Nees City Realty!
If you are looking for a generous, tastefully renovated, light and airy, two bedroom home with classic style, a quick 14 minute walk from Queens Street Mall and in the Brisbane State High School catchment, this home needs to be at the top of your inspection list!
Situated on level 2 of the boutique Zen Residences, with a leafy outlook over of the atrium pool area, this spacious 94m2 home is quiet and offers sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of inner city living.
Packed full of quality features, this home presents as new and offers incredible value for money.
- Gorgeous timber look flooring in the kitchen and open plan living area.
- Fresh paint throughout.
- Cleverly designed and generous entertainers balcony, offering a view to the atrium greenery and lap pool while maintaining a sense of privacy.
- Large glass sliding doors that bring the outside in and welcome plenty of natural light.
- Generous and well planned kitchen featuring sparkling new stone bench tops, huge double door pantry, double sink and brand new Bellini oven and electric cook top.
- New ceramic basins, stone bench tops, tap ware and towel rails in the main bathroom and master ensuite.
- Plush new carpet and roomy built in robes in both bedrooms providing ultimate comfort and ample storage.
- Tropical views of the palm trees and the pool from both bedrooms.
- Direct access to the balcony from the second bedroom.
- New light fittings and light switches throughout.
- Air conditioning in the main living area.
- Lap pool, BBQ and entertaining area.
- Secure car parking.
With West Ends eclectic mix of cafes, boutiques and bars only a short stroll away and the South Bank cultural precinct a mere 550m away, this beautifully renovated apartment in the heart of South Brisbane offers convenient inner city living and is walking distance to local amenities.
- Closest bus stop 120m
- South Brisbane train station 8 minute walk
- South Bank Ferry terminal 14 minute walk
- Coles Supermarket 4 minute walk
- Brisbane River Bikeway and Walking Track 500m
- Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre 550m
- QPAC 600m
- Brisbane State High School 9 minute walk
- West End State School 12 minute walk
- Tafe Queensland 13 minute walk
- Queens Street Mall 14 minute walk
Buyers have been spoilt for choice for some time now but as the market is starting to shift, demand for homes like this one are high, and Buyers need to act quickly! Dont miss your opportunity to secure your piece of prime South Brisbane real estate.
Please call or click the Email Agent button to arrange an inspection time!
*Note the photos do not show the NEW timber look flooring
Property Code: 3504
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in South Brisbane, QLD 4101 priced between $310,000 and $580,000