Unit 1 - 87 Herbert Street Mornington VIC 3931
HAMPTONS INSPIRED BEACHSIDE LIVINGUnit 1 - 87 Herbert Street, Mornington
Each townhouse will feature a stunning Hamptons-inspired design with oak timber floorboards, stone benchtops and other quality finishes. All townhouses include two living areas, while units four and five come complete with lift access.
Built by Couperwood Homes, the interior showcases a chef's kitchen with a walk-in pantry, 900mm Bosch stainless-steel appliances, soft-closing drawers and a central island bench. An open-plan living/dining area flows onto a private, sun-filled courtyard - ideal for entertaining or relaxing after a day at the beach.
The downstairs master bedroom contains a walk-in robe and en suite with double vanity, while the other bedrooms share an upstairs retreat and family bathroom. Floor-to-ceiling tiles in the bathrooms, a powder room, remote double garage and refrigerated cooling/heating are among other inclusions.
This is an outstanding opportunity for those seeking a contemporary, low-maintenance home or a seaside investment in a convenient, sought-after location.
Townhouse 2 - 3 bedrooms - Land size: 320M2 Build size: 26.41SQ Approx. $1,050,000 - $1,150,000
Townhouse 4 - 4 bedrooms - Land Size: 820M2 Build size: 34.51 SQ Approx. $1,450,000 - $1,550,000
Townhouse 5 - 4 bedrooms - Land Size: 720M2 Build size: 31.95 SQ Approx. $1,450,000 - $1,550,000
- Refrigerated cooling/heating
- Kitchen with walk-in pantry & Bosch appliances
- Double-storey design with 2 living areas
- Lift access in units 4 & 5
- Private alfresco courtyard
- Master bedroom with WIR & en suite
- Floor-to-ceiling tiles in bathrooms
- Oak timber floorboards & stone benchtops
- Small, boutique beachside complex
- Short walk to Mills Beach
- Close to Main Street shops & cafes
- Due for completion mid 2019 (approx.)
* All measurements and dimensions are approximate
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?