House Sold by RE/MAX Bayside Properties Alexandra Hills in Thornlands 4164 QLD
This property has been relisted
Picture Perfect - Modern 5 Bed Home * Cul-de-Sac * Room for the Toys!
Ideally located opposite a picturesque nature reserve this large 5 bedroom family home with impressive street appeal has every feature on your wish list and more!
Enter through the large double entry doors to find 5 spacious bedrooms as well as huge multiple flexible living areas. Modern features such as ducted air conditioning, butler's pantry and extra high ceilings are just the icing on the cake!
There's certainly plenty of room for a large family plus visitors here! Come and look for yourself... you will kick yourself if you miss out on this incredible home!
* 5 spacious bedrooms (with built-in-robes)
* Master bedroom (double sinks, huge walk-in-robe & oversized shower)
* Sleek kitchen (stainless steel appliances, granite benches & butler's pantry)
* Media room with tranquil view of the adjacent reserve
* Large family and meals area
* Expansive open plan living spaces leads onto covered alfresco patio area
* Plenty of room for the whole family to spread out with multiple living areas
* Large double-drive through garage (with extra height for boat or caravan)
* Designated concrete slab - can accommodate the boat, caravan or a trailer
* Abundance of storage throughout the home!
* Ducted air conditioning system
* Ducted vacu-maid
* Soaring 8 foot ceilings
* Glossy tiles and plush, high quality carpets
* Cul-de-sac position, opposite beautiful nature reserve
Nestled within a peaceful cul-de-sac close to an excellent selection of schools (private & state), shopping centres, public transport, park lands, sporting facilities, cinemas, restaurants and cafes. This one has all the bells and whistles so don't miss out, put it to the top of your inspection list today!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Thornlands, QLD 4164 priced between $420,000 and $780,000