Rural for sale LJ Hooker Warwick in Swanfels 4371 QLD
What a Weekender!Swanfels
To top it off comes the base station after your hard days play awaits a nice hot shower, comfortable bed, good cooking facilities and much more. So you ask yourself, what more could you want?
There are 3 rainwater tanks on the property 2 from roof catchment and one from the windmill bore at the front of the property. This can almost guarantee fresh water all year round regardless of the weather.
The donga setup is powered by 12v solar on the roof and a solar hot water system. For the cloudy days a turn of a leaver lets the water flow the wood stove warming the water for both showering and washing up.
Other features include:
- 2 separate rooms walled off inside the donga
- 240v connection available for use of generator if required
- 240v lights also wired hanging from the roof
- Radio/stereo system wired up
- Concrete floor between containers
- Hot shower
- Plumbed fully functioning toilet
- Wood stove
- Windmill bore
- Several bulldozed tracks throughout
- Good fencing (front boundary fence brand new)
- Scenic views from the top end of the property
- Seasonal creeks throughout
- Natural Spring
This property is not one to look past when searching for the perfect weekender. A lot of time, money and effort has been put into the dwelling to make your weekends as stress free as possible.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Swanfels, QLD 4371 priced between $180,000 and $340,000