House Sold by Ray White Sanctuary Cove in Springbrook 4213 QLD
THIS IS WHERE THE MAGIC HAPPENS - New custodians required to provide the love that is deserved!
12 hit Albums, 36 Golden Guitars, and 4 ARIA's were all magically crafted and created within the grounds of this magical space in Springbrook; within the McPherson Ranges, about 2500m above sea level. Something special happens up here - a certain charm that makes you forget where you are, where nature bundles you up and captures your inner self, a place where deep thought is provoked and creative juices flow. It's something that's hard to put into words - and something that can only be experienced within the boundaries of the private estate.
A charming 2 bedroom "love shack" with two fireplaces was constructed in 1951 and is still largely in its original condition. Not only through the grounds, but through the beautifully maintained residence and manicured grounds the property oozes a magical ambiance that is impossible to replace.
The perfect place to escape your busy lives, this property must be viewed to be understood.
* 1.32 Hectares of rain forest and manicured grounds
* Beautiful walking tracks throughout the property
* 2 bedrooms - master with lounge and private fire place
* Ambient living room, with kitchen, beautiful timbers, additional fireplace
* Adjacent to private walking tracks that provide access to all of Springbrooks natural wonders - including Twin Falls.
* Priced for immediate sale
Contact Matt Gates for private inspection only
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Springbrook, QLD 4213 priced between $320,000 and $590,000