Site 118 Melaleuca Street Waterloo Corner SA 5110
The Palms Residential ParkSite 118 Melaleuca Street, Waterloo Corner
- 2 spacious bedrooms master with walk in robe and built in robe to bedrooms 2
- Large separate lounge with plenty of room for you to spread out or when the visitors come.
- Dining room leading into the kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space.
- Sparkling main bathroom with both shower and bath.
- Reverse cycle air conditioner provides comfort year round.
- Solar power to help ease the pain of soaring power prices.
- Undercover entertaining area to the rear of the home overlooking the low maintenance gardens.
- Undercover parking for two cars and tool shed for the handyman.
- Ramp access to the front of the home and the added bonus of artificial lawns.
All of this and more located in the Palms Residential Park.
The Palms Residential Park is you're affordable over 50's residential village. With homes for the budget-minded and for those who appreciate real value without compromising quality, you will be delighted with what The Palms offers. Here you have the freedom to personalize and customize your home to your tastes. The Palms is a residential village and with extensive recreational facilities, there's something for everyone
Nestled on the outskirts of Virginia, The Palms has developed a beautiful secure, peaceful environment infused with a lively community spirit.
For more information on this beautiful home, The Palms Residential Park or for a Private inspection of the homes available and tour of the Palms give Steve a Call today
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Waterloo Corner, SA 5110 priced between $110,000 and $210,000