Silverpoint, 3510 Main Beach Parade Main Beach 4217 QLD
SPECTACULAR SILVERPOINT UNIT WITH A STUNNING & ENORMOUS BALCONY TO ENJOY
Silverpoint has long been regarded as one of the best residential only buildings on the Gold Coast. Offering one of the best floor plans, it is a boutique and stylish complex with the very best facilities on offer. This is highly sought after with very few full time residents, giving the owners quiet and beautifully maintained grounds to relax and enjoy.
Highlights of the unit are as follows:
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car spaces plus storage
- The largest balcony available in the tower set over 94m2
- 2 spacious living areas with an open plan living design
- With over 272m2 of generous unit living
- Oversized kitchen and bathrooms with quality fixtures and fittings
- Only 2 units per floor giving privacy to all owners
- Both bedrooms have direct access to the large wrap around balcony, perfect for entertaining and designed to capture ocean breezes.
- Central Main Beach location
- Facilities include 2 pools, sauna and spas, fully equipped gym, tennis court and putting greens, 2 gazebo BBQ areas and tranquil gardens
You must inspect this one, it will not disappoint you!!
Please contact the exclusive agent for an inspection!
The upmarket island like suburb of Main Beach lies between the Gold Coast tourism Mecca of Surfers Paradise and the commercial locale of Southport.
Bordered by the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and tranquil waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater. An Ultimate lifestyle where one can dine alfresco and enjoy the company of friends at sidewalk cafes and restaurants, enjoy the patrolled beaches with a short walk to the light rail and perfectly positioned for the upcoming Commonwealth games. For all these reasons and more Main Beach is seeing excellent capital gains now and into the future.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Main Beach, QLD 4217 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000