House Sold by Fletchers Maroondah Old in Ringwood East 3135 VIC
Character, Charisma, Position and Potential...
Built in 1991 as a stand-alone residence and with new fencing complimenting its 867 sqm (approx.) boundary, this unique property in the Ringwood Secondary zone could not be better placed and will provide its new owners with plenty of options.
Comfortable as it is or ideal for renovation or full re-development (STCA), the current home offers 2 living areas, a kitchen with electric cooking, bathroom, and 3 bedrooms across 2 levels.
Lush gardens, walking paths and manicured lawns surround the home, while split-system air-conditioning and a double garage with separate workshop add to the comfort and convenience enjoyed here.
On the doorstep to one of the area's best schools in Tintern Grammar, walking distance to Eastwood and Tinternvale primary schools, Railway Avenue shopping and cafes, Ringwood East Train Station and Wombolano Park, an incredible opportunity awaits.
- Magnificent and spacious property in a brilliant position with development potential (STCA)
- Comfortable current home with 3 bedrooms, bathroom with laundry facilities, kitchen with electric cooking, range hood and breakfast bar
- Multiple living/lounge areas and split-system air-conditioning
- Double garage with separate workshop
- Picturesque outdoor spaces with mature trees, walking paths and manicured lawns
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 60/90 days
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ringwood East, VIC 3135 priced between $610,000 and $1,120,000