House for sale by Real Blue Real Estate Hervey Bay in Point Vernon 4655 QLD
SOUGHT AFTER SUBURB, QUIET RESPECTFUL RESIDENTIAL LOCATION, 5kW 20 PANEL SOLAR SYSTEM, GOOD SIZE LIVING AND DINING ROOM, OPEN PLAN FAMILY & MEALS AREAPoint Vernon
BE QUICK FOR THIS ONE !
LIMITED HOMES AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICE IN THIS SOUGHT AFTER SUBURB.
This is a Great Opportunity to Purchase a Spacious Family Home That Has Been Maintained By The Current Sellers.
The Property Was Constructed in 2005 on a Land Size of 750 Sqm with a 3.7 Wide Side Access.
* 5kW 20 Panel Solar System, New in December 2018
* (Australian Made System, German Made Inverter)
* 3.6 M Wide Side Access, 3.1 M Gates
* Space for a Double Shed and Swimming Pool S.T.C.A.
* (The Mains Sewer Runs Across / Close to the Rear Boundary, East to West)
* Ample Parking for a Caravan and Boat
* New Garden Shed, 2018
* 6 Ceiling Fans
* Security Screens
* New Exhaust Fans, 2 Baths & WC, 2017 / 2018
* Large Living, Dining Room
* Ensuite Shower
* Built in Robes
* Separate WC
* Electric Kitchen Appliances
* Covered East Facing Alfresco
* New Exterior Concrete Edging, 2018
* Electric Hot Water
* Landscaped Gardens, Inc Weedmat Under Pebbles
Land Size: 750 Sqm
This is a Rare Opportunity to Purchase a Short Distance from the Sensational Blue Waters Surrounding Point Vernon.
Walk and Enjoy a Meal or Drink at the Renowned Gatakers Landing Restaurant.
Go Fishing or Kayak from one of the Two Boat Launch Ramps Surrounding this Coastline or from the North Sandy Beach.
Enjoy a Barbeque or Picnic in one of the Recreational Parks.
The Area has Local Corner Stores on the Esplanade, Murphy Street and at Point Vernon Plaza, The Medical Centre and a Pharmacy is in Murphy Street, Local Bus Services are Available.
Property Code: 743
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?