M8/811 Hay Street Perth 6000 WA
SELLER LIQUIDATING ASSET
- FUNKY SPLIT-LEVEL DESIGN
- SOLD FULLY FURNISHED & EQUIPPED
- NEW PAINT JOB, IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- POTENTIAL TO MAKE 2 BEDROOMS
- LARGE FLOOR PLAN - 57M2
ON-SITE AUCTION – 25th JULY 2018 – 6PM SHARP (unless sold prior)
SETTLEMENT: 30-60 DAYS (variations considered)
Whether you’re a busy professional, savvy investor, looking to get your foot in the property market door or you’ve simply had enough of your morning commute, the split level one-bedroom wonder at 8M/811 Hay Street is the ultimate urban escape.
Paragon apartments are known not only for their outstanding location but superior security and all-round convenience. Perched over the CBD with the CAT Bus circling past every few minutes, with countless restaurants, bars and Elizabeth Quay a short stroll away. This perfectly positioned pad is a phenomenal lifestyle opportunity with countless social options while still being so close to the office.
A light and bright open plan boasts far more space than one would imagine from a CBD apartment, perfect for hosting friends before a night on the town or just kicking back after a long day on the grind. A meticulously maintained kitchen has everything the keen foodie requires, with plenty of storage, stainless steel appliances and all the modern amenities you could ask for.
Feeding off the main space is a balcony far larger than what you see in most city apartments, ideal for letting in the breeze and Northern light via two sets of sliding doors, a great space for a drink while you watch the world go by.
You have the option of mixing and matching with this cosy home, either using the second mezzanine level as an intimate living space or as your extra private bedroom, and vice versa. The current occupants take full advantage of the sun and balcony by sleeping in the expansive open plan space, using the upper level for entertainment.
A tidy bathroom has everything you need to wash away the weekend’s sins and comes complete with a full-sized bath, a rarity in central apartments of this size. The washroom doubles as your laundry too, gone are the days of awkward clothing mix ups with the neighbours in a shared laundry.
With the next generation of buyers seeking the urban lifestyle and wanting to be as central as possible, this humble home is a great long-term investment that’ll always be in demand. Well- positioned and low-maintenance, 8M/811 Hay Street is the ultimate urban pad whether you’re hard at work or making your money work for you.
HOME IN BRIEF:
• One bedroom, one-bathroom, split mezzanine levels.
• Built in 2001 with 57sqm living space.
• 9sqm of external living.
• Flexible upper mezzanine space usable as bedroom or lounge area.
• Open plan living/dining/bedroom with large North-facing balcony.
• Modern kitchen, ample storage and stainless-steel appliances.
• Low-maintenance bathroom doubles as laundry, full-sized bath.
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Walking distance to countless bars, cafes, restaurants and shopping hubs.
• 230m to Perth Underground Train Station.
• 200m to St George’s Terrace.
• 500m to Elizabeth Quay.
• 15 minute walk to Royal Perth Hospital.
• 350m to Woolworths.
• 15 minute walk to Kings Park.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Perth, WA 6000 priced between $160,000 and $300,000