Lots 2-6 Fowlers Lane Bangalow NSW 2479
Sunsets of Bangalow - Stage 1 Land ReleaseLots 2-6 Fowlers Lane, Bangalow
* Five exclusive, semi-rural, lifestyle lots in Stage 1
* Approximately 3.5 acres to 5 acres each
* Fabulous rural outlook, 4 lots with creek frontage
* Over 50 acres of community land made up of natural forest, creeks and waterholes
* Small community of only 11 lots plus 1 community lot
* Underground power, telephone and sealed roads
* Excellent location 5 minutes to Bangalow, 10 minutes to Byron Bay
* Convenient to Ballina and Coolangatta airports
'Sunsets of Bangalow' has been carefully designed to allow 11 exclusive lifestyle lots situated harmoniously amongst over 50 acres of natural forest. The property, on 88 acres of rich, red, fertile soil, features 3 permanent, sparkling creeks, Paddy Melon, Possum and Sleepy Creeks and numerous water holes. The community land, available for all owners to use, is home to an abundance of birdlife and wildlife including platypus, wallabies and possums, and represents approximately 50% of the entire property. We are pleased to present Stage 1 of this rare land release consisting of five gently sloping lots. All lots have their own gorgeous rural outlook and 4 lots with creek frontage.
Each lot offers an amazing, relaxed lifestyle opportunity where you can live the lifestyle you have always dreamed of. Services include underground electricity and telephone and a sealed roadway to all lots.
Vacant land is extremely rare in the Byron Bay hinterland and this land release represents the best of both worlds, peace and serenity of a rural setting, and only minutes to town.
With only 5 lots available in Stage 1...make sure you secure your own piece of paradise now.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bangalow, NSW 2479 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000