Lot 348 Abraham Street " Stage 3 The Rise " Thornlands QLD 4164
Balmoral – A traditional family homeLot 348 Abraham Street " Stage 3 The Rise ", Thornlands
Situated at The Rise @ Thornlands, a premium master-planned community just 35 minutes’ drive to the Brisbane CBD and within easy reach of schools, shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, entertainment and Sirromet Winery.
Designed by Bella QLD Properties for families to enjoy family time together. Experience the affordable luxury buyers have come to appreciate from a Bella home at one of our displays today. (9 Cardwell Crescent. Thornlands – Esperance Display Village)
• Multi-material Facade with Colorbond Roof and Corinthian Entrance Door.
• Exposed Aggregate Driveway, Letter Box & Turf/Fence Allowance.
• Concrete slab to Underroof Patio and Laundry area.
• Security Screens & Sliding Door, Dead Locks and Remote-Controlled Garage Door.
• Tiles to Main Traffic Floor and Carpet to Bedrooms and Lounge Room.
• Fully Imported Roman Stone Bench Tops with Breakfast Bar.
• Quality Laminated Cabinets, Overheads and Walk In Pantry.
• Complete Kitchen Appliance Solution by Omega
- Featuring 900mm Freestanding Gas Cooker & Dishwasher.
• High-end Bathroom Fit-out with floor to ceiling wall tiles.
• Fully Insulated, Fans to Bedrooms & Living Room & 2 Split Air Conditioners.
• Generous Allocation of Electrical Outlets & Down Lights, Antenna and NBN Wiring.
• Includes S-Class Slab upgrade but other classifications may result from Soil Test.
• $20,000 1st Home Owners Grant may be enough to make this home a reality.
The Rise offers flat, easy to build on blocks of land in an elevated estate.
Whether it’s bayside living, natural bushland or urban convenience The Rise offers you a lifestyle that you will love!
Contact David Prasser on 0481 368 340 or [email protected] to secure this offer or discuss an alternative house and land package.
• Esperance Display Village (GPS: 305 Cleveland-Redland Bay Road, THORNLANDS)
• Bella: 9 Cardwell Circuit, THORNLANDS
* Terms & Conditions Apply. House price subject to final site investigation and head office approval. Price shown can vary with change from described Façade, Inclusions and Foundation works and any additional upgrades that may be required for improvements to Acoustic or Bushfire Attack Level.
Photography and Illustrations to be used as a guide only
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Thornlands, QLD 4164 priced between $340,000 and $640,000