Lot 133 Weedbrook Street ' Solander ' Park Ridge QLD 4125
Aspen - Designed for Family LivingLot 133 Weedbrook Street ' Solander ', Park Ridge
Perfectly positioned within the Park Ridge Planning Scheme, Solander sits within the broader vision of a 25-year redevelopment plan to create a vibrant and well connected urban community.
Designed by Bella QLD Properties for the modern family who love a central, open plan living area. With the parents retreat at one end and children’s bedrooms at the other, this home is sure to please.
David Prasser invites you to inspect our display home to appreciate the affordable luxury that buyers have come to appreciate in every home built by Bella. (Thornlands: 9 Cardwell Circuit)
• Brick Façade, Colorbond Roof, 1200mm Entrance Door.
• Exposed Aggregate Driveway, Letter Box & Turf or Fence Allowance.
• Concrete slab to Underroof Patio and Laundry area.
• Security Screens & Sliding Door, Dead Locks and Remote-Controlled Garage Door.
• Tiles to Main Traffic Floor and Carpet to Bedrooms and Lounge Room.
• Fully Imported Roman Stone Bench Tops with Breakfast Bar.
• Quality Laminated Cabinets and Overheads Cupboards.
• Complete Kitchen Appliance Solution by Omega
- Featuring 900mm Freestanding Gas Cooker & Dishwasher.
• High-end Bathroom Fit-out with floor to ceiling wall tiles.
• Fully Insulated, Fans to Bedrooms & Living Room & 2 Split Air Conditioners.
• Generous Allocation of Electrical Outlets & Down Lights and Antenna.
• $20,000 1st Home Owners Grant may be enough to make this home a reality.
Everything at Solander is designed to support a better lifestyle in the growing Park Ridge community, becoming a dynamic addition to South East Queensland and the Brisbane lifestyle.
Contact David Prasser on 0481 368 340 or [email protected] to secure this offer or discuss an alternative house and land package.
See the quality of our display homes at:
• Esperance Display Village (near GPS: 305 Cleveland-Redland Bay Road, THORNLANDS)
• Bella: 9 Cardwell Circuit, THORNLANDS
* Terms & Conditions Apply. House price subject to final site investigation and head office approval. Price shown can vary with change from described Façade, Inclusions and Foundation works and any additional upgrades that may be required for improvements to Acoustic or Bushfire Attack Level.
Photography and Illustrations to be used as a guide only
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Park Ridge, QLD 4125 priced between $280,000 and $520,000