Lot 128 Palmview Forest Drive Palmview QLD 4553
Brand New Architecturally Designed And Custom BuiltLot 128 Palmview Forest Drive, Palmview
The home is well and truly under construction and at lock up stage. The final home will also incorporate a designer pool area fully fenced and integrated into the design.
The homes single depth layout ensures both breezes and commanding views are embraced by all living and bedroom zones ,whilst maximizing northern light exposure to the main indoor and outdoor living areas.
A private north-eastern located master suite with large walk in robe and fully appointed ensuite is accessed via an opening glass Breezway which separates it from both the main living and secondary bedrooms.
Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are located to the south-eastern end of the home , which also accommodates the main bathroom, open powder/WC and laundry areas. The 4th Bedroom is positioned to the south and may be used as a second living space, children's retreat allowing the owners to enjoy full flexibility for the needs at hand
The fully appointed kitchen, dining and living spaces extend out via pillar-less multitrack sliding doors allowing the occupants to enjoy either the fully covered eastern outdoor living space with its cool breezes or the light filled northern outdoor living deck which overlooks the north facing pool zone.
The homes site specific design with its bold contemporary appearance sets it apart from lesser homes, making the most of its unique elevation,aspect and outlook, this is one for the discerning style conscious purchaser.
- Open Plan Living Areas, Plus Separate Living Area Away from Master Bedroom
- Three Bedrooms, Walk In Robe To Main, Built Ins Bedrooms Two,Three & Four
- Built In Wine Bar/Coffee Nook Area
- Ensuite, Double Vanities, Open Shower, Plus Main Bathroom
- Stained Timber Deck To Entry, Outdoor Living, Outdoor Deck
- Keylock Aluminium Sliding Windows And Doors
- Aluminium Framed Fibre Mesh Insect Screens To Windows And Sliding Doors
- 2.7 Ceiling Height Throughout – Entry 2.4
- Stained T &G 19mm Timber Floors To Foyer, Steps, Hallways, Living Dining And Kitchen
- Quality Wool Blend Carpets To All Bedrooms
- Porcelain Floor And Wall Tiles To Ceiling Height In Master Ensuite, Bathroom, PWD And WC
- Quality Fittings, Mid-range Stone Tops To Kitchen, Ensuite And PWD
- Electric Hot Water System
- Frameless Shower Screens And Mirrors To Full Height And Width Of Vanities
- Quality Plumbing Fixtures
- Bosch Electrical Appliances Wall Oven, Induction Cooktop, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Daikin Reverse Cycle Ducted Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans To Bedrooms MPR And Living, Dining And Outdoor Living
- LED Recessed Lighting Throughout With Feature Pendant To Kitchen
- Ample Double Power points, Three TV Points, Two Data Points, Four Smoke Alarms
- Circuit Breakers With EL Protection To Electrical Points
- Video Intercom At Entry Gate/Screen
- Two Above Ground 27,000 Litre Water Tanks With Pump Plumbed To House
- Waste Treatment Plant As Per Estate Requirements
- Concrete Swimming Pool 7.00 x 4.00, Pool Fencing And Pool Equipment
- Colourbond Fencing To Side And Rear Boundaries Of Allotment
- Exposed Aggregate Driveway And Metal Grate Drains
- Easy Access To Public And Private Schooling
- Easy Access To Highway And Motorways
- Close To Sunshine Coast University
- 15 Minutes To Mooloolaba Beach And Restaurants
Full Property Specifications Available Upon Request!
"3D walk through view video" is available to capture more of this quality home contact Lian Welsh or Grant Smith today to arrange a viewing.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?