Level 6/40/22 Barry Parade Fortitude Valley 4006 QLD
THE VENDOR'S INSTRUCTIONS ARE CLEAR. THIS APARTMENT MUST BE SOLD.
This two bedroom apartment offers inner city living on an affordable scale. Just moments away from The Hub is the Brisbane CBD, Valley entertainment precinct and the Turbot Street shopping village. Head downstairs and you'll enjoy the atmosphere of a vibrant local community – perhaps a latte from your local café to start off the day, then onto grocery shopping at Woolies across the road. Day or night, it's a lively and exciting place to live, eat, shop and play.
Inside, an urban retreat awaits. It has all the perks you look for in an apartment – ducted air conditioning, scenic suburban views, entertainer's balcony and two separated bedrooms. Parking is a luxury most inner city apartments cannot afford giving Unit 40 the ultimate advantage.
Features we love about this apartment include:-
- Spacious master bedroom featuring built-in-wardrobes and direct access to the scenic balcony
- Well-appointed bathroom and laundry closet neatly tucked away
- Modern kitchen with plentiful storage, stainless steel appliances and an appliance cupboard
- Sold fully furnished and currently in the short term letting pool
- Proactive onsite management and secure access
Ideal for the astute investor or the inner-city dweller, look no further than this incredible offering. Priced to sell, call exclusive marketing agent Richard Barlow on 0434 420 856 for your private viewing today.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006 priced between $220,000 and $420,000