Rural for sale DIY Sales and Leasing Armadale in Jimboomba 4280 QLD
One of the Last and Best 10 Acres for SaleJimboomba
- This property has been managed for 30 years by the one owner and kept in immaculate condition with a vineyard to use to make red wines.
- The soil has been improved over the years with established pastures such as kikuyu, paspalum, phalaris and Rhodes grass.
- It has a large dam plus bore water and four rainwater tanks and town water can also be connected from outside the front gate.
- It has two lockable hand built sheds made to last with concrete floors and electricity is connected.
- Power is connected, Internet and mobile coverage is very good.
- There is a excellent firebreak right around the property and it is fully fenced.
- This property will never flood.
- There is fruit trees and cherry tomatoes to harvest and plenty of firewood to use during winter.
- This property is located five minutes to Jimboomba and one hour to Brisbane and one and a half hours to the Gold Coast. It is in the middle of a huge population growth area between Yarrabilba and Flagstone.
- All the hard work has been done by the owner and its time to retire.
- Selling for $85 000 per acre the property is very affordable compared to 2 acres for $300 000 nearby.
- All you have to do is move in and build your dream home if so desired or leave it as it is and watch your investment grow for the future!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?