Rural for sale DIY Sales and Leasing Armadale in Jimboomba 4280 QLD
One of the Last and Best 10 Acres available to buyJimboomba
- This beautiful property has been managed for 30 years by the one smart owner and kept in immaculate condition with a vineyard to use to make red wines.
- The soil has been improved over the years with organic manures thus there is established pastures such as kikuyu, paspalum, phalaris and Rhodes grasses.
- This great property has a large dam plus bore water and four rainwater tanks and town water can also be connected right outside the front gate.
- It has two lockable hand built sheds made to last with concrete floors and electricity and lights are connected.
- There is Internet available and mobile reception is very good.
- There is a excellent firebreak right around the whole property and this is kept in immaculate condition and the whole property is fully fenced.
- There is fruit trees and cherry tomatoes which thrive on the property to harvest'
- There is plenty of firewood to use during winter and a huge well maintained fire pit at the back of the property well away from any neighbours.
- This property is located five minutes to Jimboomba and one hour to Brisbane and one and a half hours to the Gold Coast. It is in the middle of a huge population growth area between Yarrabilba and Flagstone.
A brand new seven eleven service station has just opened up the road.
- You can also practice your golf putting in the well maintained grassed areas.
- Mowing the grass is easy as there is no junk, rubbish tip, dumped cars, old tyres, old wire, rocks, stumps or tree branches anywhere on this magnificent property. You definitely won't be damaging your mower or slasher here.
- All the set up and hard work has been thought out and done by the owner and its now time for the owner to sell, retire and to travel around the world.
- Selling for only $85 000 per acre this excellent property is very affordable compared to 2 acres for $300 000 nearby.
- All you have to do with this superb property is to mow the grass and build your dream home if so desired or leave it as it is and watch your investment grow for the future!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?