G3/46 Lansell Road Toorak VIC 3142
Elegant and Stylish Living in Iconic Toorak BuildingG3/46 Lansell Road, Toorak
Framed by a stylish bank of original Mid-Century-style windows, discover the roomy comforts of open-plan living and dining. The sparkling kitchen comes complete with stone benchtops, ample storage space, and stainless-steel appliances and splashback, while a luxuriously appointed bathroom boasts laundry capabilities.
Step outside to an elevated terrace featuring commanding, leafy neighbourhood views. This is a warm and welcoming space that will be enjoyed all year round with the chance to entertain.
Comprehensive features include a designer study nook, sleek parquetry boards under soaring ceilings, heating throughout, exclusive use of a drying room, ample storage, immaculately maintained, perfectly private gardens, visitor parking, secure video intercom entry, a number of internal and external CCTV points, and a coveted corner position. A secure remote-controlled garage is staged to the rear of the property, serviced by privileged porte-cochere entry and a dual-accessed right of way.
Overflowing with timeless elegance in an architecturally significant complex, the superior address simply speaks for itself, moments from Heyington train station, Yarra River parkland, and Toorak and Kooyong Village shopping. A flawless blend of exceptional lifestyle choice, spectacular market entrance, distinctive town base or a rewarding investment with healthy returns, this one has it all!
* 1 large bedroom with BIR
* Spacious open-plan living and dining
* Sparkling, stone-topped kitchen with ample bench and storage space
* Luxe bathroom with oversized shower and laundry featuring a high-end Bosch washing machine
* Sun-filled, elevated terrace with relaxed neighbourhood views
* Stylish study nook
* Plenty of integrated and mirrored storage solutions
* Ground-floor drying room with hydronic heating
* Remote-controlled garage with additional shelving
* Heating throughout
* Visitor off-street parking
* Secure video intercom entry and security cameras installed throughout complex
* On-site caretaker
* Lush, peaceful gardens, a city-edge oasis
* Close to Heyington train station, parkland, schools, shopping
Property Code: 995
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?