House for sale Scott Banks Toorak in Emerald 3782 VIC
Iconic Property in Heart of EmeraldEmerald
Right in the heart of Emerald privately positioned on 3000m2 lies this iconic property built in 1922 full of period details and history.
Plenty of living areas and generous bedroom sizes.
With established grounds and all year round outdoor entertaining area with bar, kitchen & swimming pool.
Plenty of shedding and undercover parking for 4+ cars.
Adore waking up every morning safe in the knowledge that you are sitting on a development nest egg.
• 3000m2 consisting of 3 x 1000m2 parcels currently on 2 Titles
• Historic Home
• 11’6” ceilings
• Leadlighted sash windows
• English Oak & Blackwood Timbers used throughout
• Pressed Tin Ceilings, Chandeliers, Axminster Carpet, Picture Rails
• Attic with Dormer Windows – could be converted to bedrooms
• Inground swimming pool
• Large Alfresco Pool House with Outdoor Kitchen & Bar
• Separate Art Studio/Office approx. 8m x 5m
• Plenty of Shedding approx. 14m x 5.5m
• Seperate Teenage Retreat with bathroom
• Water tanks
• Central Emerald Township
• 20 minutes to Berwick
• 1 hour to Melbourne CBD
• Cardinia Reservoir Parklands, picnics, bushlands
• Puffing Billy
• Emerald Primary School
• Haileybury College and Monash University in Berwick
• Cardinia Shire Council
• Neighbourhood Residential Zone Schedule 1
• Settlement: Long Settlement Ideal
Address available on application
VIEWING IS STRICTLY BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY
Please call Katie for more information on 0428 744 498
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?