House for sale by Nicheliving Real Estate in East Perth 6004 WA
Luxurious Quintessential DesignEast Perth
• 3 STOREY HOUSE/ NO STRATA FEES
• COMMERCIAL POTENTIAL/ GREEN TITLE BLOCK
• LUXURIOUS DESIGN
• BEDROOM LOFT
• ZEN SIMPLICITY
*Seller reserves the right to accept offers before the due date*
Stunning architecturally designed, passive solar home, combining Zen characteristics with a luxurious design. Artistic interiors welcome you, with a tranquil water feature as you enter that balances with polished concrete floors throughout. Indulge in open plan living, which flows seamlessly to the interior patio drawing the serenity from the outside in.
The first floor is truly a designer’s dream entertainment area, with stylish lounge, kitchen, polished floor finishes, courtyard, pantry, theatre room, built-in speaker system, toilet, laundry and access to the rear garage. The natural light flowing throughout this home is impressive!
The second floor consists of 3 generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, 2 bathrooms, large study area, beautiful flow through and access to front and rear balconies The spacious master bedroom includes an oversized bathtub, shower, his/hers unique, artisan designed and hand made and separate toilet.
The third floor bedroom loft with kitchenette and ample storage can also be converted into a multi purpose studio loft - bedroom, entertainment, study or studio.
This highly sought after location puts you in the heart of this inner city suburb. Boutique whiskey distillery, cafés, bars, attractions are right on your doorstep. The Swan River, Optus Stadium and WACA are a mere stone’s throw away.
This dream home is ideal for young professionals, families and down-sizers. Imagine every night, indulging in a glass of champagne in this tranquil location.
• 3 storey, green title house
• Stylish open plan living and dining area
• 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
• Central entertainer’s courtyard
• Master en-suite
• Theatre room
• Multi purpose studio loft - bedroom, entertainment or study
• 2 balconies
• Smart wiring throughout
• External and internal water features
• Huge walk-in pantry
• Laundry chute
• Stone bench tops
• Powder room
• Air conditioning throughout
• Security system
• Large double bay garage with extra storage space
• Plumbed in gas outdoor kitchen BBQ
• Zoned also for office/business use
• Energy efficient, passive solar home
• Park and city views
•Walking distance to the Cove, Optus Stadium, the WACA and cafes/restaurants
• Free train and bus connections to and from the city
• 319.1sqm total build / 198sqm block
Water rates ~$1,533.19 PA Council rates ~ $ 2,766.90 PA
This is a rare and unique opportunity!
Please schedule your viewing with Peter Taliangis on 0431 417 345
or email [email protected]
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?