Apartment for sale Capital Growth Property in Carrara 4211 QLD

NO INSPECTIONS SCHEDULED
Email Agent
2 2 1
$450,000-$500,000

SPECTACULAR VIEWAS OVER THE COAST...FHOG

Carrara
This is a great investment property ...even better for the owner occupiers!!


Carrara is situated within the heart of Queensland's Gold Coast, 10 kilometres from Surfers Paradise and 70 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD.
By 2036 the Gold Coast's population is projected to grow by almost 400,000 people to reach a resident population of 905,000 persons. This large increase in the region's population will inevitably translate into a high level of underlying demand for new dwellings.

The area is a popular residential address for home owners and renters alike with 67% of homes either owned outright or occupied under a mortgage and the remaining 33% held under rental tenure.

The healthy rental market conditions throughout the suburb are evidenced by the gross rental yield being recorded at the time of this research which is a high 5.8%.

The Gold Coast's residential apartment market is unquestionably strengthening and is recording the highest demand for apartments in 8 years.

At Capital Growth Property our focus on finding the right investment options for BUYERS
EXPAND…
Click to enlarge

Inspection Times

Key Features

  • Air Conditioning
  • Pool (In Ground)
Land
98m²
Building Area
88m²

Other Features

Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
Last updated 05:46PM on Aug 18th 2016
« SIMILAR Save this propertyEmail this agentSend to a friend

Email this agent

Email sent successfully!

Your email has been sent.

Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?

Capital Growth Property

29 Hilda Street
Mermaid Beach QLD, 4218

Agent Information

More property from Capital Growth Property
923 Brentwood Forest

Get new properties in your inbox

Real Estate For Sale in Carrara, QLD 4211 priced between $320,000 and $590,000

* By signing up you will receive our Newsletter "The Real Estate Converstation"
« SIMILAR Save this propertyEmail this agentSend to a friendCLOSE

Email this agent about Apartment - Carrara 4211 QLD

Email sent successfully!

Your email has been sent.

Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?

Capital Growth Property

29 Hilda Street
Mermaid Beach QLD, 4218
More property from Capital Growth Property
923 Brentwood Forest
Google+
Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Conditions of Use