Rural for sale ACTON in Benjinup 6255 WA
CHIMNEY POTS 426 ACRES GRAZE AND CROPBenjinup
Chimney Pots is one of the old original settlement farms in the region and now available as separate lots by purchasing this (206 Rainoldi Rd) 426 acre farm, or adding (Lot 103) the 119 acre to make up a total of 546.29 acres as a whole. Keep in mind the 426 acres is leased to December 2018.
Water for stock is provided by 5 storage dams fed by contour banks and pre-dam filter system provide ample stock Water. The Boyup Brook runs through the north east border of this farm and the old disused 1902 railway reserve also forms part of this boundary.
- 426.6 acres or 172.66 ha in the Boyup Brook Shire
- Leased till December 2018.
- 12.6 ha of natural Marri and Jarrah timber reserve.
- 110 ha cropable- 160 ha grazing.
- Wisalt contour Banks constructed in 1990 for water retention.
- 4 main Rye and Clover Pasture Paddocks plus shed complex paddock.
- 5 dams and 2 soaks. Fed by contour banks.
- 30 x 12 m fully lockup GP shed with separate living area with mezzanine.
- Main Shed with large rainwater tank, insulated, cement floor with 5m apron
- 18 x10 Open Ended Machinery Shed cement floor and apron.
- 15 x 8 m Hay shed with rain water tank.
- Sheep yards with double drenching covered race.
Attractive and undulating red gravelly loam soils with contour banks and pockets of remnant Jarrah and Red Gum timber, and some planted tree lines over the property. Power runs across the property. The pasture is well fertilised with 200 kg / ha of Western Mineral Fertiliser and registered Growsafe accredited.
The farm is well developed and productive with outstanding home sites adjoining the shed complex paddock. Picturesque views up the valley can see vehicles coming for a distance while allowing privacy and seclusion. A fantastic runoff farm or stand alone working property. Inspection a must for serious buyers, call the exclusive agent for more information and inspections.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Benjinup, WA 6255 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000