House for sale Raine & Horne Burpengary in Bellmere 4510 QLD
ULTIMATE ACREAGE LIVING AT IT'S FINEST IN BELLMEREBellmere
The outdoor space offers a huge alfresco area overlooking the inground salt water pool, a built in BBQ, a triple shed and a fenced rear paddock with water connections that provide an adequate area to graze or run horses. There is also an additional shed to shelter horses from the elements.
With an enormous master bedroom or parents retreat and ensuite at one end of the home, you can also use this space as a massive rumpus and games room with bar area, second bathroom and home office. With an abundance of rooms and living areas, you can use your imagination for the several ways this home can be utilised to suit your family needs.
With tiled floors throughout the Entry, Kitchen and Dining Room, you have a separate carpeted lounge and study area complete with a fireplace to keep those winter nights cosy. The Kitchen and Dining Room overlook the private inground pool and the Alfresco area large enough to accommodate a pool table, outdoor setting and still room to move.
This fantastic home further offers:-
• Electric appliances to the Kitchen and includes a Dishwasher
• Fully renovated Main Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, stunning soaker bath, glass panel shower with separate toilet and vanity/powder room.
• Split system Air-Conditioners with Ceiling Fans throughout
• Courtyard with 2 access points to the home, centred amongst the Retreat area and access to the internal Laundry
• Powered triple shed
• Window and Door Security Screens throughout
• 20,000 ltr Water Tank fully plumbed into the residence
• Wrap around verandas
This massive family home is situated in a well sort after location in Bellmere with complete privacy and seclusion yet still being close enough to transport, local shops, schools and the Caboolture Golf Club at the end of the street. Move in and enjoy the lifestyle of this beautiful acreage property.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?