B401/9 Hunter Street Waterloo 2017 NSW
Effortless Style and Convienence
Situated within the Allen Jack & Cottier designed Sonoma complex, we present this modern 75m2 east facing one-bedroom apartment with sundrenched balcony and under cover security parking. Conveniently positioned only moments from renowned Danks Street eateries and galleries, East Village Shopping Centre, Green Square Town Centre, the recently announced Waterloo Metro Train Line, city bus and rail transport, Sydney CBD and airport.
- Spacious living and dining area with reverse cycle air conditioning leading to a generous sunlit balcony
- Gas kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher and great storage
- Large Master bedroom w/built in robes, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom
- Separate study alcove with storage perfect for the home office
- Internal laundry with guest toilet
- Undercover security car space on title
- Security intercom building + residents lap pool and visitor parking
- Ideal for the couple or investor that seeks centrality and style
Strata: $1372.20 pq (approx.)
Council: $218.63 pq (approx.)
Water: $177.96 pq (approx.)
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Waterloo, NSW 2017 priced between $460,000 and $850,000