Allotment 14 Carmody Road Toolleen VIC 3551
Deceased Estate Finalisation - Toolleen Central VicAllotment 14 Carmody Road, Toolleen
CARMODY ROAD - 143.5 Ac / 58 Ha
$230,000 - $250,000
- The Toolleen district has long been acclaimed as a highly sought after farming area, famous for its versatility for a variety of rural pursuits.
- Over the years, local farms have been used for wool growing, crossbred lambs, livestock breeding, cereal and oil seed crops, olive plantations and vineyards.
- This is an opportunity to secure highly productive farming land to use as a weekend retreat and to farm or graze according to your own personal preference.
- Divided into 2 paddocks, 1 dam, and fully fenced.
PERFECT SIZED BLOCK 77 Acres / 31.2 Hectares
- Ideally located in the heart of Central Victoria, you will find much to admire about this 77 acre property.
- Fast becoming a hip tourist destination, Heathcote is only a leisurely 15 minute drive away. You'll be able to treat your visitors to wide range of eateries showcasing local produce and wines, while you admire local art, shopping and the colourful scenery.
- Stunning Lake Eppalock is only half an hour away, where you and the family can spend the day water skiing, boating, fishing or generally taking a break'.
- Bendigo is 30 minutes away, and Echuca only 40 minutes. The property has Northern Highway frontage, providing excellent exposure for on-farm business enterprises.
- The farm itself has plenty to offer too! You'll live comfortably in the well-presented three bedroom weatherboard home. There's also a sleep out and separate bungalow, so family and friends will have plenty of space to come and stay.
- There will be room for all of your tools, bikes, cars, machinery and more in the four bay garage and other various shedding options. Currently fenced into two main paddocks plus a house yard, the productive land also has excellent water supply.
- Farming enthusiasts could see positive outcomes in a wide range of farming pursuits including cropping and grazing. Whether you choose to occupy full-time, or as a weekender', there's plenty of productive fun to be had here.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Toolleen, VIC 3551 priced between $160,000 and $300,000