975 Barrenjoey Road Palm Beach NSW 2108
"Coto de Casa" - Atmospheric and Alluring – A Deep Waterfront Oasis on Pittwater975 Barrenjoey Road, Palm Beach
The result is a heady combination of rustic opulence where you will always feel at home, and your guests will feel instantly welcomed and comfortable.
• Incredible waterfront facilities include a glorious 10m x 6m pool, sandstone terrace & Grecian undercover BBQ entertainment area
• Deepwater jetty with floating pontoon draws approximately 3m at low tide
• Boat Pen accommodates at least a 10m boat
• This property has the only 2-storey boathouse in Palm Beach
• Current rights, also, to a mooring
• Reminiscent of a Mediterranean villa with shaded pergolas & an abundance of terraces & light, the house has been fully refurbished to include fixtures & fittings from both here & abroad, which create a home that is as stunning & unique as the location
• The entrance is worthy of a home of this stature. The lift enables ease of access to each of the 3 internal floors, whilst separate inclinator access has 4 stations, incl access to the pool terrace & boathouse
• Central to the renovation is a magnificent hand carved timber & steel spiral staircase, wide & generous in proportion & gentle in gradient
• Formal & informal gatherings are catered with ease, with integrated fridge & freezer, stainless steel Ilve oven, 5 ring gas hob, central island marble bench & soft-close cupboards & drawers
• The hotel theme is particularly evident in the bedroom accommodation, which is pure romance
• Each of the 6 bedrooms in the house is luxurious with either walk-in or built-in robes, and en-suite bathroom with egg shell bath, over-sized shower, single or double vanities and wc
• There is a retreat for children, too. A ship-inspired living area with port-hole windows, soaring ceilings & curved walls adjoins a magnificent children's bedroom with custom-built four-poster king bed & open loft with mezzanine sleeping accommodation
• Opulent underground stone & timber entertainment terrace, ideal for occasions when you need to "move the party indoors", or when the teens need separate space
• At entrance level, there's a room with private bathroom which allows flexibility of use, whether it be as a gym, a home office, or a nanny or caretaker's quarters
Joint Agents | Michael Pallier 0417 371 522 | Toby O'Neil 0408 434 343 |
Sydney Sotheby's International Realty
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Palm Beach, NSW 2108 priced between $8,400,000 and $15,600,000