9/7 Williams Parade Dulwich Hill 2203 NSW
Stylish Renovation & Exclusive Resort Lifestyle
Basked in sunlight and wrapped in beautiful leafy views, this newly renovated 2nd floor apartment feels like a breath of fresh air inside Dulwich Hill's most exclusive resort-style enclave. New paint, plush carpet, and gleaming new kitchen appliances present the interior in immaculate condition, and the neutral palette offers a chic foundation for any decor style. The spacious open plan layout, entertainer's terrace, and private green outlooks are just the beginning of what's on offer here. Arlington Grove light rail, Dulwich Hill village, charismatic cafes, and lush recreation parks are all within footsteps of this tranquil address. Move in and soak up the lifestyle or tenant for solid returns.
* Meticulously cared for security complex featuring tropical gardens and outdoor pool
* Open plan living and dining area with seamless flow to entertainer's terrace
* Chef's kitchen with granite bench tops and new S/S cooktop, oven, and range hood
* Generous master complete with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Light-filled second bedroom with mirrored built-ins and leafy treed views
* Internal laundry and linen storage; security intercom
* Internal access to lock up garage and storage unit
* Supreme setting handy to everything, from city transport to nature to village buzz
Apartment size: 127sq approx (95m2 internal + 12m2 balcony +16m2 car space + 4m2 storage)
Strata rates: $1,156.25 pq approx
Council rates: $221.27 pq approx
Water rates: $148.97 pq approx
David Diamantopoulos 0418 569 800
Adrian Abrook 0412 569 800
LJHooker Dulwich Hill
3 offices - 1 team
Dulwich Hill Suburb Profile:
Located in the heart of Sydney's Inner West, Dulwich Hill has evolved as a hip, eclectic lifestyle haven for urban dwellers - just 8kms from the CBD. Wide, leafy streets lined with picket-fenced Federation and art deco homes set the area's timeless tone, and lush parks and sporting ovals offer huge leisure and family appeal. Great coffee, fine food and artisan providores shape a city fringe culture that's cherished by residents and lusted after by house hunters. Best of all, it's an easy ride to the city with light rail, train and bus services in abundance. Despite swift gentrification, the area proudly maintains village status, and a laidback vibe that's made it one of Sydney's hottest postcodes. Want more information? Contact the team at LJHooker Marrickville Dulwich Hill Canterbury
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Dulwich Hill NSW, 2203
More property from LJ Hooker Marrickville | Dulwich Hill Dulwich Hill
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000