97/12 Dora Street Hurstville 2220 NSW
Highly convenient, resort-style living
With northerly district views toward the city skyline, this 134sqm apartment also includes all the security and impressive facilities provided by 'Phoenix Gardens'.
It's air-conditioned living area flows easily to the kitchen with an adjoining meals area plus a covered balcony overlooking Bond Street.
Generous in scale and full of light, it's an inviting home that makes a value-for-money buy or investment.
• Granite kitchen with a dishwasher and a gas cooktop
• Well sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
• Ensuite includes a corner spa bath, internal laundry
• Fresh new paint and carpets, video security intercom
• Modern building featuring secure swipe card lift access
• Secure car space, stainless appliances, good storage
• A short 450m to Hurstville station, handy to Westfield
Moments to major facilities including library, private hospital, rail and essentials such as cafes, eateries and retail.
Three Little things we love:
You can walk the kids to Hurstville Public School, borrow a book from Hurstville Library, or savour delicious pastries at Chelsea's Patisserie on Forest Road.
For more information, please contact Simon Saad on 0424 424 236.
97 Blaxland Road RYDE NSW 2112
M: 0424 424 236
T: 02 9301 5647
E: [email protected]
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hurstville, NSW 2220 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000