96 Barramundi Burrum Heads QLD 4659
Built to suit a lifestyle96 Barramundi, Burrum Heads
Step out of the lounge to grab a drink from the kitchen and relax in the amazing outdoor area or escape to your master bedroom - with its own walk in robe and beautifully appointed ensuite, it's a quiet haven set away from the home's more "active" areas.
All perfectly position on a large 900m2 corner block with side access and room for boat and or caravan.
- Private with only one direct neighbour, Low maintenance contemporary home of approximately 5 years of age. Constructed of Termite resistant timber frame and trusses, with brick veneer exterior, feature area of horizontal colourbond cladding and tiled roofing. (Total area 203m2 approximately)
- North East facing corner block of (900m2 - 25m x 36m approximately).
- Double internal access garaging approximately 45.45m2 includes drive through roller door to the rear.
- Designer kitchen, 20mm Caesarstone bench tops, overhead cupboards, European designed stainless steel appliances.
- Light and airy open plan meals and family room (32m2 approximately).
- Indoor Outdoor living - spacious 23m2 (approximately) under main roof outdoor entertaining with relaxing rural views, includes tiled flooring, ceiling fans, and retractable shade screens.
- Separate Formal lounge / media room.
- Master bedroom suite including walk in robe and ensuite.
Other features include: Solar panels x 12 with 3 kw inverter, solar hot water, awning windows to master bedroom, pebblecrete driveway, fully fenced and secure, walkin pantry, breakfast bar, ducted air conditioning, large garden shed, gazebo shade shed and more....
A truly exceptional home of high quality better than new and just a short 500m stroll to the gorgeous Sirenia Beach at Burrum Heads.
Absolutely Great value call and book your private Inspection Today
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?