95 Terrace Road Guildford WA 6055
IMPRESSIVE CHARACTER RESIDENCE (C1918)95 Terrace Road, Guildford
Circa 1918, behind the white picket fence this beautifully renovated Guildford residence embraces all the features and character of yesteryear including a stunning leadlight entry, high decorative ceilings & ceiling roses, jarrah polished floorboards, ornate pressed tin, double-size bedrooms, traditional claw foot bath plus a massive SEPARATE STUDIO/WORKSHOP to the rear of the property with a quality built-in kitchen.
Perfectly positioned with just a few minutes walking to prestigious Guildford Grammar Private School, shops, cafes, bars & restaurants, East Guildford Train Station and on the doorstep to our magnificent Swan Valley Winery region!
• Elegant leadlight entry and long central hallway with multiple corbelled arches leads you to the heart of the home
• Chef-inspired kitchen built from original homestead timber and ornate pressed tin inlay to cupboards
• Kitchen/family/dining and views through French doors to the substantial outdoor entertaining area with studio/workshop to the rear.
• Separate Formal Lounge with side verandah access
• 3 Double-size bedrooms and master bedroom includes its own private ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Second federation tiled bathroom with claw foot bath and separate WC
• Well appointed Laundry with plenty of above & below bench jarrah cabinetry storage
• Separate Linen cupboard off hallway
• Roof/Loft Storage (lined & carpeted) which is accessible through pull down ladder in hallway
Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
• Polished Jarrah floorboards
• Security screens
• Alarm system
SEPARATE WORKSHOP/STUDIO TO REAR FEATURES:
• Extensive timber kitchen cabinetry with ornate pressed tin and plenty of above bench timber shelving with wine display storage and recess for dishwasher
• Wall mounted reverse-cycle air conditioning unit
• Decorative light pendants
• 2 sets of elegant white French doors
OTHER EXTERNAL FEATURES:
• Alfresco features timber-lined ceiling & deck and covered BBQ area
• Gas to outdoor BBQ area
• Pond water feature (as is)
• Large bird designed (or cat) enclosure to rear
• Easy parking for 5 vehicles including undercover carport parking for 3 vehicles
• Room for a Pool!
LAND AREA: 702 sqm
RATES (LAND): $2165 (17/18)
RATES (WATER): $1020 (2017)
For any additional information please phone or email Heidi McAtee of Elders Wetherall Real Estate
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?