95 Cargill Street Victoria Park 6100 WA
**UNDER OFFER IN 1 DAY!**
**HOME OPEN CANCELLED**
Proudly presented by Edward Lim
Looking for a 3x1 CHARACTER HOME? On a green titled 445sqm block? In the Highly Desirable Raphael Park Precinct?
Say hello to 95 Cargill Street, Victoria Park. An original condition double brick home circa 1940 screaming to be restored to its former glory. A remarkable character home which still holds all the charm of yesteryear with open front and side veranda, high ceilings and jarrah timber floorings.
Yes, there is work that needs to be done but with the refurbished work already completed for both kitchen and common bathroom (literally BRAND NEW), the remaining restoration work will not burn a hole in your pocket and yet able to transform this property into a MILLION DOLLAR LOOKING PROPERTY or your Personalised Family Sanctuary.
Why Buy Me?
* Block Size: 455sqm, Living Area: approximately 151sqm
* FANTASTIC Location!
* HEAPS of POTENTIAL
* BRAND New Kitchen & Bathroom
* Short stroll to vibrant Victoria Park cafe strip
* Minutes away from Swan River, Curtin University & Perth CBD
* Victoria Park Primary School catchment area
* Easy access to nearby public transport
* Split reverse cycle air-conditioning system
* Council Rates: $1,447.12 (FY16/17)
* Water Rates: $875.57 (FY 16/17)
Literally only a hop, step and jump away from EVERYTHING. Strategically located, minutes away from vibrant restaurant & cafe strip, Swan River, Perth CBD and Curtin University. Walking distance to Raphael Park and in the sought after Victoria Park Primary School Zone.
You won't find another like it in Victoria Park.
For more information, simply call or text me on Edward Lim - 0408 929 655
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Victoria Park, WA 6100 priced between $420,000 and $780,000