9/46-48 Prince Edward Parade Redcliffe QLD 4020
Northeast aspect with never to be built out beach & Bay views9/46-48 Prince Edward Parade, Redcliffe
- Lift access from the basement & with 2 side by side car parks (highly sought after, rarely found)
- Prized north & northeast aspect, sheltered from coastal winds & plenty of sunshine when needed
- Clean lines, high ceilings & an abundance of windows throughout for natural light & unique style, simply stunning at all angles
- All your living, kitchen, bedrooms & bathrooms on the main floor
- Unbeatable outdoor living options - 3 balconies off the main floor (living room & master bedroom balconies are complete with enviable Bay views), the third boasting a leafy outlook over Prince Edward Parade and is covered with newly waterproofed roof
- Not only do you have 3 balconies, but you also have a private rooftop with internal access, boasting both Bay views & treetops of Moreton Bay Figs
- Master bedroom has envious views, walk-in robe & ensuite
- 2 additional bedrooms have built-in's
- Second bathroom with large shower
- Heating/cooling options include ducted air-conditioning throughout + a beautiful feature fireplace complete with chimney
- Pandanus on the Beach offers an in-ground pool on the beach side
- You are literally just 5 minutes stroll into Redcliffe CBD, markets, cafe's, restaurants & shops
- Short walk to local bus stops, only 5 minutes drive to Kippa-Ring shopping centre & train station
If you're in the market to buy a waterfront unit, but finding it difficult to acquire the balance of spacious indoor & outdoor living, north aspect & double car park - then stop looking, it's nearly impossible, but it's right here at Unit 9, Pandanus On The Beach. Contact Peninsula Properties today to arrange your viewing before it's too late.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Redcliffe, QLD 4020 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000