94 Mingera Street Mansfield QLD 4122
Bright and Breezy in Mansfield94 Mingera Street, Mansfield
The centrepiece of the three-bedroom home is the open plan living, dining and kitchen area upstairs. Here huge windows let the light flood in and offer inviting views of the surrounding greenery. The organic feel this creates is complemented by the solid timber floors, which were installed less than two years ago. The walls and bathroom were also stripped out and redone at the same time, and new electrics and lights were fitted throughout. A fresh coat of paint topped off the renovations, meaning this house is ready and waiting for its new owner.
The modern kitchen comes with a five-plate gas cooktop with glass splashbacks, lots of cupboard space, a double-sink, a rangehood and stunning feature windows. It’s the perfect kitchen for entertainers because not only is the dining room close at hand, but the large timber deck is easily accessed too. Covering nearly thirty square metres of covered space, this deck is a great spot for a relaxing evening with friends…. and it‘s also pretty handy if you need some space from the kids!
The three upstairs bedrooms all come with built-in robes and ceiling fans, and there is a split system air-conditioner in the lounge and the main bedroom. Comfort, convenience and style, you’ll find all three inside this home!
Downstairs offers endless opportunities. There is plenty of storage space, including a cupboard under the stairs that lead to the upper level. There are two utility rooms, one which can be used as a cinema room, and a second which is used as a kids play room. With timber vinyl flooring and new, freshly painted walls, the comfort levels in the downstairs area are high. The cherry on the cake is the second bathroom, which has a toilet, shower and chic floor to ceiling tiles.
94 Mingera Street is built on an accommodating 551 square meter flat block that is characterised by well-kept lawns, neat paths and flower beds and established trees and plants. There is paved side access allowing for the storage of a boat or trailer, a garden shed for the storage of all your tools, and an outdoor patio under the front deck. The wide concrete driveway leads to a two-car garage underneath the house, and the entrance to the home has a characterful front balcony that lends a certain charm to its street presence.
Priced to sell and with appeal to a broad section of the market, 94 Mingera Street is a diamond of a find that won’t be around long. Give us a call right now if you’re interested in it, before it becomes the jewel in someone else’s crown.
• Mount Gravatt East State School & Mansfield State High School Catchment Area
• Short drive to Citipointe Christian College, St Catherine’s Primary School & Brisbane Adventist College
- Transport & Shopping Centres:
• Short walk to bus stops on Wecker Rd (Bus 180, 185, P179) which takes you to Garden City and The City
• Short walk to local shops on Aminya St, anchored by Foodworks, family practice, post office, pharmacy, bakery etc.
• Short drive to Wishart Square, Civic Fair and Metropol Shopping Centres
• 10 min drive to Westfield Garden City & Westfield Carindale Shopping Centres
• 20 min drive to Brisbane CBD
• Easy access to Pacific & Gateway Motorways
• Short walk to a playground, barbecue and picnic areas on Grevillea Park
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?