9/26-28 Eaton Street Neutral Bay 2089 NSW
CONVENIENT & TRANQUIL - MOVE IN OR RENT IT OUT!
Located in a leafy park-side pocket, this beautifully quiet second floor security apartment would make a convenient city home, ideal first home buyer purchase or a savvy investment. Ready for immediate occupation as is, it also holds exciting value-add opportunities for future capital gains with a renovation. Within a short walk to Anderson Park, Hayes St ferry and Clark road shops, buses to both Neutral Bay and the city, the convenience is ideal.
- Quiet leafy street, just steps to harbourside parks, transport and corner shops
- 2 bedrooms, both with built-ins
- Separate living and dining areas plus a covered balcony
- Lock-up garage and storage space
- Small, low maintenance security complex of 18 apartments
- Sensational opportunity to add further value
Quarterly outgoings: Strata $853.15 p/q, Water $177.96 p/q, Council $237.86 p/q
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Neutral Bay, NSW 2089 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000