9/14-16 Chaleyer Street Rose Bay 2029 NSW
3 Bedroom Apartment + LUG - SOLD
Quietly set to the rear of the building, with a bright northerly aspect and elevated outlooks, this oversized 3-bedder offers exciting scope to transform a modest top floor apartment into a stylish contemporary penthouse. The apartment is in excellent original condition, comfortably liveable now and ideal for buyers looking to flex their design muscle and make it their own.
- Double brick with high ceilings, windows on three sides and one common wall
- Refurbished security building, apartment has fresh paint and brand new carpet
- Entry hallway, L-shaped lounge/dining area with the bedrooms well-separate
- Large, fully enclosed main balcony provides versatile additional living space
- All three bedrooms open to a second balcony wrapping the northeast corner
- Renovation-ready kitchen, spacious full bathroom with laundry plus an ensuite
- Substantial lockup garage with internal access and plenty of room for storage
- Rose Bay village and ferry wharf, Bondi Beach, schools and buses all nearby
- Total size 155.4m2 (includes garage and balconies) | Internal size 98.4m2
- Balconies 15.4m2 & 19.1m2 | Garage 22.5m2
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Rose Bay, NSW 2029 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000