9 Spur Street Beaumont Hills 2155 NSW
North East Facing & Modern Charm
In a small estate surrounded by peaceful bush-land you will find this Modern North East facing abode. Walking distance to Rouse Hill Town Centre offering weekends of leisure, fine dining and shopping experiences.
- Spacious open living and meals area with tiled flooring
- Alfresco with well manicured gardens in your private backyard
- Kitchen with caesarstone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- 2.7m high ceilings and ducted air-conditioning throughout
- With 24 hours security monitoring the exclusive estate
- A tranquil environment and maintained nature reserves
With exclusive access into TWO private community swimming pools. With facilities including a BBQ area, private gym, community hall, and plenty of space to entertain family and friends.
Strata Levies: $346.94 qtr
In a prime location, close to express Sydney and Parramatta CBD bus lines, the North West T-Way and Rail Line (due late 2019). A range of quality schools including Ironbark Ridge Primary School, Rouse Hill High and Our Lady of the Angels.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Beaumont Hills, NSW 2155 priced between $670,000 and $1,240,000