9 Skelton Street Leichhardt 2040 NSW
Unique double-fronted terrace, city views
Tucked away at the end of a serene cul-de-sac, this highly individual double-fronted freestanding terrace offers abundant space, stylish designer interiors and a generous grassed garden. Capturing dramatic views back to the city skyline, Anzac Bridge and Harbour Bridge from its upper level, it's set on a 254sqm block with easy level access and a versatile floorplan. Wonderfully convenient, it's just moments to both Leichhardt Public School and St Fiacre's Catholic Primary School as well as Norton Street attractions.
- Large main bedroom with balcony, district views, WIR and a/c
- Generous lounge room with skylight and adjoining dining space
- Spacious contemporary gas kitchen with integrated breakfast bar
- Two stylish modern bathrooms, one with a bath, separate laundry
- Hardwood deck, expansive child-friendly grassed garden with shed
- Floorboards, plantation shutters, gas bayonet, large skylight
- Oversized carport with room for a car plus a motorbike/storage
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Leichhardt, NSW 2040 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,300,000