9 Phoebe Street Balmain 2041 NSW
Gracious waterfront sanctuary with scope
Enjoying a world-class absolute waterfront position gazing north-westerly across the harbour to Cockatoo Island, this classic three-storey freestanding home is gorgeous as is with plenty of further possibilities. Tucked away in a serene enclave near beautiful Elkington Park, marinas and Dawn Faser Baths, this idyllic sanctuary is set on a 493sqm parcel of land with level gardens to the water's edge. It offers scope to add parking, subject to council approval.
- Four bedrooms, oversized main with classic harbour-view balcony
- Sun-soaked living and dining spaces with lacework balcony and views
- Two roomy bathrooms, one heritage-style complete with a bath
- Solid timber gas kitchen with exposed brick walls and tiled benchtops
- Level lawn to the water's edge, sandstone-flagged pathways and patio
- Original floorboards, fireplaces, high ceilings, ceiling fans, b/ins
- Walk to Birchgrove Public School, Dawn Fraser Baths and cafes
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Balmain, NSW 2041 priced between $3,200,000 and $5,900,000