9 Orr Street Bondi NSW 2026
Contemporary Family Living of Space & Light in Tranquil Enclave9 Orr Street, Bondi
An updated semi filled with sunlight and huge windows, it features a huge open-plan living zone comprising a gourmet designer entertainer's kitchen with Smeg & Miele appliances, wide breakfast bench island, white cabinetry with generous storage and large sitting & dining areas with glass bi-folds opening seamlessly to a private alfresco dining courtyard. The home also has a large carpeted attic space with a window and a shed which is fantastic for storage. There is also the potential STCA for a 2nd storey to be added in the future.
There are 3 double bedrooms, 1.5 designer bathrooms, ample built in storage, concealed laundry, high ceilings, timber floors, plantation shutters, and gas heating bayonet. Hidden behind a security front gate this home is close to schools and bus/train transport and walking distance to world famous Bondi Beach it's all about position.
- Living & dining areas flow to alfresco courtyard
- Spacious gourmet entertainers kitchen gas range
- Wide breakfast bench, generous kitchen storage
- 3 double size bedrooms, with built ins.
- Sleek bathroom with rainshower, laundry room
- Entry hall, b/in storage, gas heating bayonet
- High ceilings, timber floorboards, plantation shutters
- Amazing Storage with attic space and shed.
- Sunny timber-decked courtyard with shed and with BBQ bayonet
- in a highly sought-after and central location with easy walking distance to iconic Bondi beach
Close to city transport, private schools, Bellevue Hill Public School (catchment zone), Bondi beach and shops and cafes.... this house is a MUST SEE with everything the eastern suburbs has to offer minutes from your door!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?