9 Leopold Crescent Mont Albert VIC 3127
Period Charm with Present Day Potential (STCA)9 Leopold Crescent, Mont Albert
Comfortable and inviting, with polished floors and freshly painted, the home's traditional features have been retained and respected. Decorative ceilings and leadlight features enhance the living and dining rooms. The refreshed kitchen and bathroom are in pristine condition. Two spacious bedrooms are added to by a study/third bedroom at the rear.
The sunny back yard is an exceptional setting for alfresco living or an amazing kids' play space and sporting arena. Car entry is via a rear lane. Walk to either Surrey Hills or Mont Albert Stations with a choice of shops and cafes, with Surrey Hills Primary School close by.
* Pristine period features
* Decorative fireplace and mantel
* Polished floors
* Gas heater
* Original kitchen and bathroom fittings
* Rear lane access to a large auto garage
Terms 10% deposit, balance 60 days
- Thu, 27th Sep 12:30PM – 1:00PM +
- Sat, 29th Sep 9:30AM – 10:00AM +
- Thu, 4th Oct 12:30PM – 1:00PM +
- Sat, 6th Oct 10:30AM – 11:00AM +
- Thu, 11th Oct 12:30PM – 1:00PM +
- Sat, 13th Oct 12:30PM – 1:00PM +
- Sat, 13th Oct1:00PM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?