9 Kingston Way Safety Bay 6169 WA
Spacious, Funky Coastal home....
Kick back, relax and enjoy life in this updated, funky Safety Bay residence
The relaxed beachside feel flows throughout the home with neutral tones and spacious light filled living rooms.
A separate lounge with study nook is located privately at the front of the home - the perfect place to relax and enjoy a cuppa at the end of the day.
The modern kitchen with Miele appliances and stone bench tops is central to the open plan family & meals area. Designed for socializing as well as being functional this space opens out onto the outdoor living space, perfect when entertaining.
The gardens are a blank canvas, ready and waiting for you to turn into your own tropical oasis with plenty of room for a pool, spa or workshop. Whatever your dreaming of..
If you need secure storage for vehicles, trailers or those much loved toys, well we have that covered too with a huge double garage measuring in at approximated 9 metres long by 6.8 metres wide and enjoys a 2.2 metre high clearance. And there's access to the rear of the property through a single roller door.
9 Kingston Way Safety Bay features
- Modern kitchen with Miele induction cooktop, oven & slimline extractor, stone bench tops, soft closing drawers, overhead cupboards, stone splashback, double drawer dishwasher
- Separate lounge with study nook, new carpets & French doors
- Entrance hallway
- Open plan living and dining area off the kitchen
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- New window treatments
- Spacious Master bedroom with walk in robe, ceiling fan & semi ensuite bathroom
- Good size kids bedrooms with built in robes
- Modern laundry with feature circular trough, bench top and under bench cupboards
- Huge outdoor living space with wrap around patio
- Massive double garage approx. 9M long X 6.8M wide with 2.2M height clearance
- Access to rear of property
- Lockable side gate access to rear patio
- Bore and reticulation
- Fully fenced 690m2 block
- Walking distance to local shops including Malibu fresh, IGA, chemist, restaurants, hairdresser and vet clinic
- Walking distance to Safety Bay high school
- Close to public transport
- Fully fenced 690m2 block
It's the location of your home that ultimately determines the quality of your lifestyle. Safety Bay is a suburb in demand - and for good reason - you'll enjoy beautiful beaches, the seemingly endless foreshore walk/bike path peppered with BBQ areas and parks, stunning sunsets, great fishing and boating, world class kite surfing and perfect kayaking waters.
This home offers you a fantastic lifestyle - and all of this can be yours and just a few minutes from your front door.
If you're looking for a beautiful coastal home you can move straight into that's packed with features and allows you to kick back relax and start enjoying life, then look no more.
Don't delay - for more information or to arrange a private viewing call Sharon Davey.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Safety Bay, WA 6169 priced between $250,000 and $460,000