9 John Street Mount Clarence WA 6330
SHHHH IT’S A SECRET!9 John Street, Mount Clarence
Park on either side of the house and walk up the stairs to the elevated home and walk through the North facing front door. To the right are 3 good size bedrooms 2 of which take in the views to the North and the other overlooks the large backyard, which is easily accessible down the Western side of the home.
The bathroom is adjacent to the bedrooms and whilst not being large in size, has everything you need – vanity, shower & bath. Next to the bathroom is the laundry and separate toilet which leads out the rear patio where you can watch the kids playing or enjoy a beverage at the end of the day.
The Eastern side of the home houses the kitchen, dining & lounge. The kitchen is a great size and extremely functional and the dining is also an excellent size for family dinners. The lounge is another great space for the family to gather around the TV or to just stare out of the window at the lights at night.
The roof has been recoated, the house painted inside & out in recent times and has a relatively new kitchen & laundry. All of the floor coverings and window treatments are also relatively new.
9 John Street Mount Clarence also has the benefit of a subdivision approval already on the property, so the new owner can either take it one step further and subdivide or know that this could be a superannuation policy in years to come – either that or build the shed you’ve always wanted in the backyard – after all, you’ve got the space and the access, why not?
Homes in the area only come up once in a lifetime and are as rare as the street is unknown by the locals.
Call Kyle Sproxton the exclusive listing agent on 0438 880 439
What you need to know:
• 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom renovated home
• Brick veneer & tile construction
• 931sqm block with subdivision approval in place
• Zoning is Residential – R25
• Potential to extend home or build shed in backyard
• Under main roof garage/workshop space with new door
• Elevated North facing position with lovely outlook
• Renovated kitchen with electric under bench oven & gas cook top & r/hood
• Good size renovated laundry
• Vinyl plank flooring in hallway/kitchen/dining
• Recently replaced carpet in bedrooms
• Town gas supply to home – gas heating in living area
• Quiet street, only approx. 750m to Albany Primary School & Albany Senior High School
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?