9 Ironbark Crescent Meringandan West 4352 QLD
COUNTRY LIFESTYLE & AFFORDABLE BUYING ON 2741m2
Located in a peaceful pocket at Meringandan West, this large family home is set on a generous 2741m2 allotment ideal for the growing family looking for space and lifestyle change.
Surrounded by great properties in a highly regarded Cul-de-sac street with views, and is only a quick 10 minutes to Highfields Shopping & Schools, close to Meringandan Produce Store, a few minutes' drive to the Meringandan
Hotel and local Primary School.
The well planned layout offers 4 bedrooms, a separate study or 5th bedroom, large sunny lounge room with wood fire & open plan living & dining area off the family sized kitchen, The lovely family home also offers a large outdoor entertainment area.. the perfect setting for entertaining or enjoying lazy weekends with family & friends.
Features of 9 Ironbark Cres:
* 4 generous bedrooms all with storage and ceiling fans
* Master with air conditioning, ensuite and walk-in robe.
* Family bathroom and separate toilet perfectly positioned to service remaining bedrooms
* Large sun drenched lounge with wood heater.
* Open-plan family/dining room with seamless access to the outdoors.
* Family kitchen with new dishwasher & plenty of workspace & storage.
* Huge 3 bay powered shed (6M X 9M)
* Fully fenced yard with 2 street access. Perfect if you have larger vehicles.
* New Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioner in family room.
* All rooms have Ceiling Fans
* 13600lt Rainwater Supply.
* Home has been fully re painted. New floor coverings.
This large family home is priced to sell & simply will be SOLD.
Homes in this area on large blocks are highly sought after being so close to Highfields & only 20 mins to Toowoomba.
So don't think what could have been... Call, text or email Kate now and secure your slice of country living today!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Meringandan West, QLD 4352 priced between $300,000 and $570,000