9 Gloria Close Mount Colah 2079 NSW
SOLD BY - DI & DEAN FINCH - FOR MORE INFORMATION PH 9987 0011
DESIGNED FOR THE FAMILY - Set in a family friendly cul-de-sac, this outstanding five bedroom home provides an exceptional opportunity with dual living over two levels and is ideal for large families
Just a short stroll to playgrounds, transport and Foxglove Oval (or access via rear gate). Only two stops from Hornsby Westfield Shopping Centre, outstanding primary and high schools as well as moments from main arterial roads to Sydney CBD or Central Coast, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Five bright double bedrooms all with built-in robes, includes master with en-suite
- Two renovated bathrooms, 2 full family bathrooms
- Large central kitchen with quality stainless appliances, double oven, 5 burner gas cook-top & dishwasher
- Adjoining family meals area open through to rumpus flows out to covered entertaining
- His and her's study or study plus sewing room, home office; endless options
- Formal lounge and sitting area adjoin rumpus and outdoor entertaining
- Private covered entertainment deck leads to large paved area and child/pet-friendly gardens
- Polished timber floors & new carpet, gas heating, Daikin zoned ducted & split air-conditioning
- Double lock-up garage with internal access and ample off-street parking
- Building and Pest Report available - Jim's Building Inspections available to view at inspections
- Purchase Jim's Building and Pest Report go to www.jimsbuildinginspections.com.au - enter property address in search
- Council Rates - $405 per quarter; Water Rates - $172 per quarter
- Land size 744 sqm
- Auction will be conducted at 10.30am sharp on the 4th November on site
- Bidder Registrations available from 10 am on Auction Day
- Contact or email Di or Dean Finch to request a Contract
We invite you to attend one of our open houses prior to the Auction.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Colah, NSW 2079 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,800,000